If you’re using your phone to stream, you can find the tutorial here.
→ Using your computer to download
- Open your melOn player and log in. If you don’t have an account, we have a tutorial on how to make one.
- Click on the search tab. Make sure the side option says 앨범 on it. If not, click on the drop down arrow and choose 앨범.
- Search “Yesung” and your screen should be like this. Double click on the first one.
- The album page would appear. Select all the songs and click download.
- A pop up would appear. Choose in which folder you want it saved and click download.
- The next pop up screen may or may not appear but if it does, you can just type in the name of your computer. (Note: I wasn’t sure what it meant. I made one up and it worked fine.)
- Your download should start after that. This pop up will appear.