Order SJWORLD Merchandise
50% will go towards comeback
- SJWORLD has shirts and drawstring bags for sale. 50% of the profit will be donated towards Super Junior’s 2017 comeback to increase both physical and digital sales! Shipping costs are not included.
- Related posts:
- [SAVE IT UP] How much to save for SJ’s 2017 comeback album: http://sjworld.net/save-it-up-be-ready-to-buy-sujus-2017-comeback-album/
- [DONATE] To increase physical and digital sales: http://sjworld.net/donations-suju-2017-comeback-project/
Shirt – USD$15
(available in M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL)
— ☆★SJ-W♥RLD슈주세계제패 (@sjworld) August 20, 2017
Drawstring bag – USD$5
- First class mail within the US – between $3-5 (up to 13 oz)
- First class mail to Canada – $10 (up to 8 oz) or more
- First class mail to Mexico – $12 (up to 8 oz) or more
- First class mail outside of North America – $14 (up to 8 oz) or more
- For orders to the Philippines (via Johnny Air) – $11-$16
- This would cover 2 pounds (or 900 grams) worth of merchandise, which is equivalent to about 5-6 shirts.
- Whether you order 60 grams worth of merchandise or 900 grams, shipping would cost the same. It’d be best if you order with friends.
- For $11, you can pick up at Makati or Ortigas Mega Mall.
- For $16, you can opt to have your order shipped directly to your address.
How to Order
Please email SJacrossthe7seas@gmail.com
- SJWorld Merchandise
Body of email:
- List of Merchandise
- Shipping to (indicate state if in the US or country if out of the US)
- Payment method