Here are some of our frequently asked questions:
- “I only have one, or a few albums, can I still join?” (This is a very frequent question, but one you should not worry about.)
This is a project for Super Junior from the fans. We want everyone to be able to participate. To keep this short, the answer is yes. Yes, you can still participate even if you have one album, or a few.
- “I only have one album, do I still have to fill out the form?”
Yes, even if you only have one album you still need to fill out the form so we can keep track of participants and so we can contact you further.
- If you only have one album AND have already filled in our form please go ahead and take your picture for the project and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please include the location where the photo was taken. Thank you!
- “I have sent in my submission and haven’t been replied to yet.”
No worries! Because we want every album to be represented we may take a while to start a assignation process but WE WILL get to your submission and WE WILL reply as soon as possible.
- How does the assignation process work?
Assignation will be a routinely (every week) because we want to collect everyone’s list and assign every person the rare albums and work out how many do we have of the more popular albums.
- We are a group of people (or fanbase) and would like to participate in the project as a group. Is this possible?
Yes, your group or fanbase can participate BUT they have to fill out the form individually and take photos individually in different locations. HOWEVER, for the song cover video section of our project we do accept group covers. Guidelines and information can be found in the main blog post (links will be placed below).
F.A.Q about Deadlines
DEALINE FOR FORM SUBMISSION: OCT 15th
DEADLINE FOR PHOTO SUBMISSION: OCT 20th
[These dates MIGHT be extended, but will remain the same until further notice.]
F.A.Q about SJWorld Towels
- “How can I order a towel?”
At the moment we have some issues with the supplier for the towels and are only taking Pre-Orders (link for pre-order is below). Prices for towel and shipping will be found in the pre-order form.
- “If I order a towel, when will it be arriving?”
Once we’re definite that we can reproduce the towels, we will contact people to collect the payment. Sadly, this means the towel might not arrive on time before the deadline of the project.
- “Do we have to have a towel for the project?”
Towels do not have to be included in the the photo or project at all. It would be lovely for towels to be in the project but only those who previously own a towel can do so as we’re not sure about towel production.
Information about our project in other languages!
Information about the project in Spanish: En Español
Information about the project in Portuguese: Em Portugues
Under Construction/ Bajo Construcción!
*This post will be updated frequently. Please visit this frequently for more responses to frequent questions!